Freedom-Forum
Welcome to the Freedom Forum!
If you are a guest, please register!

Freedom-Forum

The forum that is free of all that would wish to destroy it

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a guest, please register!!!
We will have about five new users coming in from school this week so don't be alarmed
After many (and i mean many) tries, i finally got the playlist up on the portal If you have any music suggestions please PM TREX-BOSS
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
June 2020
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Doraemon Nobita Set (isi 5)~004.jpg
Wold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:12 am by 

» Mama Full Movie Download In Urdu
Wold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:28 am by 

» WhyDoWeAll?
Wold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:59 am by Muscle Man

» Hate You. Forever.
Wold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:34 am by Muscle Man

» Hello, please listen
Wold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:02 pm by The Harbinger

» Don't you look :)
Wold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:05 pm by Amaya14

» How I do sometimes feel
Wold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:48 pm by Muscle Man

» TWEWY- Three Minutes Clapping; Deja Vu
Wold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:43 am by ShoMinamimoto

» Welcome everyone
Wold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:02 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:54 am
Top posters
Neomars (38)
Wold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) I_vote_lcapWold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) I_voting_barWold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) I_vote_rcap 
TREX-BOSS (37)
Wold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) I_vote_lcapWold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) I_voting_barWold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) I_vote_rcap 
ShoMinamimoto (30)
Muscle Man (29)
allenallenallen333 (27)
Near (5)
JoeyDragon (4)
Amaya14 (1)
The Harbinger (1)
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Wold's Smartest Dog (long story joke)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neomars

Neomars

Wold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) Empty
PostSubject: Wold's Smartest Dog (long story joke)   Wold's Smartest Dog (long story joke) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:51 pm

As a butcher is shooing a dog from his shop, he sees $10 and a note in his mouth, reading: "10 lamb chops, please."
Amazed, he takes the money, puts a bag of chops in the dog's mouth, and quickly closes the shop. He follows the dog and watches him wait for a green light, look both ways, and trot across the road to a bus stop. The dog checks the timetable and sits on the bench. When a bus arrives, he walks around to the front and looks at the number, then boards the bus. The butcher follows, dumbstruck.
As the bus travels out into the suburbs, the dog takes in the scenery. After awhile he stands on his back paws to push the "stop" button, then the butcher follows him off.
The dog runs up to a house and drops his bag on the stoop. He goes back down the path, takes a big run, and throws himself -Whap!- against the door. He does this again and again. No answer. So he jumps on a wall, walks around the garden, beats his head against a window, jumps off, and waits at the front door. A big guy opens it and yells at the the dog.
The butcher runs up screams at the guy: "What in the world are you doing? This dog's a genius!" The owner responds, "Genius? I don't think so. It's the second time this week he's forgotten his key!"
Back to top Go down

Wold's Smartest Dog (long story joke)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom-Forum :: Information Sharing :: Joke room-
Jump to: